Virtual hands-on training about Microsoft Business Voice to integrate your current Microsoft Teams environment with a Cloud PBX in conjunction with SIP lines. Expect a lot of very interesting exercises where we will explain how to configure a cloud phone system for small and medium customers.
During this hands-on workshop you will learn and practice :
- What the different features are of the Microsoft Phone System
- The licensing needed for Phone System and Business Voice
- Deploy your Phone System by
- Setup your SBC and SIP lines by Destiny
- Configuration of your business hours, holidays, auto-attendants, call-queues, voice-mail, voice-routing, …
- Requesting additional service numbers
- Requesting and assigning service accounts by using virtual user licenses
- Assigning phone numbers to users, setup user voicemails, ...
After this training session, you will be able to setup and configure a Microsoft Cloud PABX with SIP-lines & know more about Microsoft Business Voice.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Teams setup