Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services. During this course, we will guide you through this new world of Cloud Solutions. We will help you building your skills in Cloud Computing and present the different learning tracks that Ingram Micro Cloud developed to get you, as our Cloud Partner, up to speed with this technology.
During this Workshop you will learn :
- What is Cloud Computing ?
- What are the different Cloud Models ?
- How to develop, build and size your Cloud Solutions
- What are the Cloud Service delivery models ?
- Subscriptions, Tenants, Regions, Domain Names, Directory
- ARM Model
- an overview of the different Cloud Services
(Virtual Machines, Storage, Networking, Web Apps, Logic Apps, API Apps, SQL & Cosmos DB, Windows Virtual Desktop, AAD, VPN & Application Gateways, Load Balancers, Log Analytics, Azure Automation, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Intune, Arc, ...)
- Introduction to the next level technical trainings in your Cloud Journey"
After this course, you know how to develop and size a project in Azure. You know the different Cloud Services that might help you building your hybrid projects
Requirements: Customer have to activate a Microsoft Azure Subscription through our Ingram Micro CMP. [Link to PDF]