Microsoft Azure is a Public Cloud environment. It can save companies from the expensive costs of having to purchase, manage, and maintain on-premises hardware and application infrastructure. During this two days hands-on workshop, you will learn with practical exercises how to setup your first projects in Azure. VM's, Storage, Networking, Backup... Learn how to build your project without having a physical infrastructure. Learn as well how a user can get access to this new infrastructure.
During this workshop you will learn :
- The differences between IaaS, PaaS and Saas
- The features of the Azure Resource Manager Model
- The different Azure Management Tools
- How to prepare, size, create and change a virtual machine in Azure
- The different types of Storage in Azure with practical exercises
- How to create your Virtual network infrastructure in Azure
- building an Azure VPN Gateway
- How to configure Azure Backup
- Azure Site Recovery
- How to provide High Availability and Scalability
After this course, you are able to configure an infrstructure just like you would do during an On-Premises installation. You will be able to connect to this infrastructure through a VPN Gateway. You will be able to make this infrastructure High Available.
Requirements: Customers have to activate a Microsoft Azure Subscription through our Ingram Micro CMP.