Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure is a desktop and app virtualization service that runs on the cloud.
Windows Virtual Desktop works across devices – including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android – with full-featured apps that you can use to access remote desktops and apps.
During this hands-on workshop you will learn :
- The differences between a classic Remote Desktop Installation and Window virtual Desktop
- How easy it is to setup a Windows Virtual Desktop configuration
- A Step-by-Step procedure to build a Proof of Concept for the customer
- The concepts: WVD Tenant, Tenant Group, HostPool, Application Groups, Sessionhosts, ...
- The correct WVD design and Workload Sizing in Azure
- FSLogix intergration in WVD
- Load Balancing and Drain Mode configurations
After this course, you will be able to :
- Setup a WVD Proof of Concept for your customers
- estimate a correct WVD pricing
- do a correct design for a future installation