If you have followed the M365 Suite course it's an advantage, but not a prerequisite Microsoft Defender for Business, or in short MDB, is designed for small and medium-sized businessess and is automatically included for any Microsoft 365 Business Premium Subscription beginning March 1, 2022. MDB is an endpoint security solution that helps businesses with up to 300 employees protect against cybersecurity threats including malware and ransomware in an easy-to-use, cost-effective package.
If you like to know how to enable MDB for existing customers with a Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscription, we will advice you to follow the Hands-On training.
The following topics are covered during the course :
- What is Microsoft Defender for Business ?
- Enabling Microsoft Defender for Business in your Tenant
- Onboarding your Devices in MDB
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Automated Investigation & Response (AIR)
- Live Response
- Threat Analytics
- Threat & Vulnerability Management (TVM)
After this course, you will be able to :
- enable Microsoft Defender for Business
- Monitor your customer's environment
- Analyze and respond to Cyber Threats
- Do a software inventory on the onboarded PC's
- Investigate the Application Versions and do Vulnerability Management
- Improve the Threat Exposure Score on the Onboarded PC's