Azure Virtual Desktop is a Desktop and Application virtualization solution that runs in Azure.
With AVD, you can set up a scalable and flexible environment fully running in the cloud.
During this workshop you will learn:
- The differences between a classic Remote Desktop Installation and Azure virtual Desktop
- How easy it is to setup a Azure Virtual Desktop configuration
- A Step-by-Step procedure to build a Proof of Concept for your customers
- The concepts: AVD Workspace, HostPools, Application Groups, Sessionhosts…
- The correct AVD design and Workload Sizing in Azure
- FSLogix integration in AVD
- Load Balancing and Drain Mode configurations