Access the presentations here:
Azure Virtual Desktop is a Desktop and Application virtualization solution that runs in Azure. With AVD, you can set up a scalable and flexible environment fully running in the cloud.
During this workshop you will learn:
- The differences between a classic Remote Desktop Installation and Window virtual Desktop
- How easy it is to setup a Windows Virtual Desktop configuration
- A Step-by-Step procedure to build a Proof of Concept for your customers
- The concepts : AVD Workspace, HostPools, Application Groups, Sessionhosts, ...
- The correct AVD design and Workload Sizing in Azure
- FSLogix intergration in AVD
- Load Balancing and Drain Mode configurations
After this course, you will be able to:
- Setup a AVD Proof of Concept for your customers
- Estimate a correct WVD pricing
- Do a correct design for a future installation