This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
The rapid growth of Microsoft Teams is driving great opportunities for partners to expand their Teams practice – Introducing Microsoft 365 Business Voice a cloud-based phone system designed for small and medium business and built for productivity. It integrates into Office 365 for an all-in-one communication solution that brings together calling, meetings, and messaging into a single application, Microsoft Teams.
We are excited to invite you to Microsoft 365 Business Voice Technical Fundamentals Partner Training.
What will be covered: Microsoft Teams Technical Fundamentals
• Learn what makes up the architecture of Microsoft Teams
• Key engineering design principals of Microsoft Teams
• Learn the key service components of Microsoft Teams and service dependencies
• Learn about the Microsoft Teams Power Platform and the development platform Microsoft Teams Calling & Meetings Technical Fundamentals
• The fundamentals of a telephone system and its associated components / services
• Components and features of Microsoft Teams phone system
• Components and features of Microsoft Teams meetings solution
• Administration of Microsoft Teams and what tool is used for what
• Key considerations for network planning, readiness and configuration
• Review of Teams usage reporting and Call Quality Dashboard for troubleshooting What value to expect: The training is designed to help partners:
• Effectively prepare and provide technical roles and staff with a firm understanding of Microsoft Teams core infrastructure and services
• Effectively prepare technical roles and staff to plan, deploy, operate and support Microsoft Teams Business Voice and Meetings
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 4
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 3
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 2
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 1
Microsoft New Commerce Experience – End of Life for CSP Legacy!