Access Presentation Microsoft Defender for Cloud 1.3 here
Access Presentation Microsoft ATP here
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10/11 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of Cloud authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
Microsoft 365 Defender is a coordinated cross-domain security suite offering extended and response (XDR) capabilities through better data coverage, combined incident management, automatic investigation and remediation, Microsoft Threat Experts, theart analytics, and cross-domain hunting capabilities.
During this hands-on workshop, we will highlight the different Microsoft 365 Defender Services available in the Microsoft 365 Defender Suite.
We will go through the following topics:
- Exchange Online Protection (EOP)
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (Office 365 ATP Add-On)
- Microsoft Defender for Identity (Azure ATP)
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (MDATP)
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps (MCAS)
With Hand-On LABs, the students will learn how to enable and configure these Services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the anti-malware pipeline as email is analyzed by Exchange Online Protection.
- Enable and Configure the Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Work with Safe Attachments and Safe Links to block zero-day malware in email attachments and malicious URLs embedded in email and shared documents
- Describe Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Describe the difference between Microsoft Defender for Identity and Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Enable and configure Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Understand Threat Protection Licensing and Bundles