You can download the PDF's presentation here.
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Azure Migrate provides a central hub to track discovery, assessment, and migration of on-premises workloads, and cloud VMs. The hub provides Azure Migrate tools for assessment and migration, as well as integrated tools from independent software vendors (ISVs). We will discuss how to prepare for a Full Datacenter Migration: Moving All On-Premises Resources to the Cloud (Lift & Shift).
During this half-day training, we will cover the following topics:
- How to discover an existing installation (VMWare, Hyper-V or Physical)
- How to assess the servers on the existing On-Premises installation
- Estimate the monthly Azure consumption in Azure
- Migrate the servers to Azure
- Migrate SQL Servers to an Azure SQL Managed Service
- Cost optimization and CloudCheckr
After this course you will be able to :
- Assess an existing installation
- Make a correct sizing after Assessment
- Estimate the monthly cost in Azure after Migration
- Migrate the servers and SQL databases to Azure