16 February / 9:15 - 17:00 CET
Customer have to activate a Microsoft Azure Subscription through our Ingram Micro CMP.
Microsoft Azure is a Public Cloud environment. It can save companies from the expensive costs of having to purchase, manage, and maintain on-premises hardware and application infrastructure.
During this 2 days Hands-On workshop you will learn :
- The differences between IaaS, PaaS and Saas
- The features of the Azure Resource Manager Model
- The different Azure Management Tools
- How to prepare, size, create and change a virtual machine in Azure
- The different types of Storage in Azure with practical exercises
- How to create your Virtual network infrastructure in Azure
- building an Azure VPN Gateway
- How to configure Azure Backup
- Azure Site Recovery
- How to provide High Availability and Scalability
After this course, you are able to configure an infrstructure just like you would do during an On-Premises installation. You will be able to connect to this infrastructure through a VPN Gateway. You will be able to make this infrastructure High Available.
Company data provided by Clearbit (www.clearbit.com)
Having trouble? Contact us