The Azure cloud platform is more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life—to solve today’s challenges and create the future. Build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice.
During this training you will learn :
- The Basics around an Azure Cloud (Tenant, Regions, Domains, Subscriptions, ...)
- The different Subscriptions in Azure and you to order a new one
- How to speak with your customers about the Azure Cloud
- How Virtual Machines can be transferred to Azure (IaaS)
- PaaS Services available in Azure
- How to predict the cost by using the Azure Pricing Calculator
After this course, you know how to develop and size a project in Azure. You know the different Cloud Services that might help you building your hybrid projects.