Microsoft Azure : Story Telling
The Azure cloud platform has more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life—to solve today’s challenges and create the future. Build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice.
You are a Sales or PreSales professional and you are new to delivering Azure Cloud solutions to your customers.
This is the workshop you should follow to get up-to-speed with a Cloud Business.
During this half day session, you will learn :
- the differences between “”on-premise”” IT Solutions and “”Cloud”” IT Solutions
- the benefits of Cloud, for your customers as well as for you as a Microsoft Cloud Partner
- how consumption-based licensing is offered to your customers
- what you need to know and prepare before you can offer an Azure Cloud solution
- how to set up a Cloud relation with your customers
- the different Servers (IaaS) and other Resources (PaaS) available in Azure
- how a customer can migrate from on-premise to Cloud
- how to calculate your first monthly price estimation
- how to prepare for a Microsoft Sales certification AZ-900