You can download the presentation here
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Teams setup
Virtual hands-on training about Microsoft Business Voice to integrate your current Microsoft Teams environment with a Cloud PBX in conjunction with SIP lines. Expect a lot of very interesting exercises where we will explain how to configure a cloud phone system for small and medium customers.
During this hands-on workshop you will learn and practice :
- What the different features are of the Microsoft Phone System
- The licensing needed for Phone System and Business Voice
- Deploy your Phone System.
- Setup your SBC and SIP lines by Destiny
- Configuration of your business hours, holidays, auto-attendants, call-queues, voice-mail, voice-routing, …
- Requesting additional service numbers
- Requesting and assigning service accounts by using virtual user licenses
- Assigning phone numbers to users, setup user voicemails, ...
After this training session, you will be able to setup and configure a Microsoft Cloud PABX with SIP-lines & know more about Microsoft Business Voice.
Company data provided by Clearbit (www.clearbit.com)
tips for vat/uid format
Having trouble? Contact us
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Closure and Q&A
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Teams Phone Overview
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Why Teams and Teams Phone?
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Introduction: Hybrid brings new challenges and opportunities
Microsoft Business Applications Partner Programs Overview