This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Virtual hands-on training about Microsoft Business Voice to integrate your current Microsoft Teams environment with a Cloud PBX in conjunction with SIP lines. Expect a lot of very interesting exercises where we will explain how to configure a cloud phone system for small and medium customers.
During this Hands-On Workshop you will learn and practice :
- What the different features are of the Microsoft Phone System
- The licensing needed for Phone System and Business Voice
- Deploy your Phone System by
- Setup your SBC and SIP lines by Destiny
- Configuration of your business hours, holidays, auto-attendants, call-queues, voice-mail, voice-routing, …
- Requesting additional service numbers
- Requesting and assigning service accounts by using virtual user licenses
- Assigning phone numbers to users, setup user voicemails, ...
- After this training session, you will be able to setup and configure a Microsoft Cloud PABX with SIP-lines from A till Z
09h30 - 10h00 Session part 1 – Pre-sales session by Bette Van Hove
10h00 - 11h00 Session part 2 – Theoretical technical session by Diego Lens
11h00 - 11h45 Session part 3 – Practical technical session by Peter Linders
11h45 – 12h00 Session part 4 – Corporation between Ingram Micro Cloud and Destiny