You can download the presentations here: presentation part 1 - presentation part 2.
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Virtual hands-on training about Microsoft Business Voice to integrate your current Microsoft Teams environment with a Cloud PBX in conjunction with SIP lines. Expect a lot of very interesting exercises where we will explain how to configure a cloud phone system for small and medium customers.
During this Hands-On Workshop you will learn and practice :
- What the different features are of the Microsoft Phone System
- The licensing needed for Phone System and Business Voice
- Deploy your Phone System by
- Setup your SBC and SIP lines by Destiny
- Configuration of your business hours, holidays, auto-attendants, call-queues, voice-mail, voice-routing, …
- Requesting additional service numbers
- Requesting and assigning service accounts by using virtual user licenses
- Assigning phone numbers to users, setup user voicemails, ...
- After this training session, you will be able to setup and configure a Microsoft Cloud PABX with SIP-lines from A till Z
09h30 - 10h00 Session part 1 – Pre-sales session by Bette Van Hove
10h00 - 11h00 Session part 2 – Theoretical technical session by Diego Lens
11h00 - 11h45 Session part 3 – Practical technical session by Peter Linders
11h45 – 12h00 Session part 4 – Corporation between Ingram Micro Cloud and Destiny
Peter LinderSr. Cloud Consultant Ingram Micro
Diego LensCloud Technology Strategist Ingram Micro
Bette Van HovePartner Success Manager Business Development Manager Ingram Micro
Company data provided by Clearbit (www.clearbit.com)
tips for vat/uid format
Having trouble? Contact us
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Closure and Q&A
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Teams Phone Overview
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Why Teams and Teams Phone?
Breid je dienst portfolio uit met Teams Phone - Introduction: Hybrid brings new challenges and opportunities
Microsoft Business Applications Partner Programs Overview