You can download the presentation here.
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Adobe Document Cloud and Microsoft makes your online collaboration effortless by offering native integrations and online collaboration within your daily Microsoft products. And online collaboration is a key element for your organisation’s digital transformation and remote workplace of the future, ensuring business benefits and cost savings for your organization. In this session you’ll receive an overview across Adobe Sign and Adobe Acrobat’s integration capabilities with Microsoft 365.
- How Microsoft Teams + Adobe Document Cloud can play a key role in future collaboration, document approval and document signing.
- How to perform document assembly using PDF services in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Why you should use Acrobat for creating PDFs from Microsoft Office documents.
- How to access your SharePoint and OneDrive documents directly from Acrobat.
- How easy it is to leverage legally binding electronic signatures from within Office 365 solutions.