February 2 / 14:00 - 16:00 CET
With Windows 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop, Microsoft brings Desktop Virtualization and Application Virtualization the the next level, by offering an high available, optimized and scalable solution hosted in the Cloud.
During this workshop you will learn :
- What is Windows 365
- The Windows 365 editions explained
- What is Azure Virtual Desktop ? (+ Demo)
- What is the difference between both solutions
- How to pitch AVD/W365 to your customers?
- How to build your own offerings and what is the initial Cost ?
- Azure Virtual Desktop Roadmap
After this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the AVD solution
- Compare AVD with Windows 365 and an existing On-Prem RDS environment or VDI environment
- Build your own AVD Managed Service